A lead-generating communication program for the estate planning community.
Estate Planning Studies and Briefs is a cost-effective method for soliciting referrals from attorneys, accountants, CLUs and others in the estate planning community by providing them with regular communication, on a peer-to-peer basis, about those areas where your interests and those of local professionals intersect.
Timely and authoritative, Estate Planning Studies and Briefs reinforces your professional image, while reminding the reader of your availability to deliver fiduciary services.
- Estate Planning Studies (eight pages, eight issues a year) provides an in-depth examination of planning trends and techniques.
- Estate Planning Briefs (four pages, four issues a year) presents summaries of the key points arising in recent court cases and IRS rulings, regulations and other pronouncements.
- Estate Planning Bulletins (four e-mail communications) reports recent developments in legislation and important news from the IRS and other sources.
Request samples and more
> Price List/Order Form
- Print and or electronic distribution.
- Imprint areas on front and back pages.
- Custom back-page message option.
- Monthly cover letter.
- 7” x 9 5/8", printed in two colors
- 12 contacts a year
- 4 eight-page Studies
- 4 four-page Briefs
- 4 e-mail Bulletins